How To Homeschool
Guardian Angel Books
Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Book?
Unschooling or Homeschooling: What's the Difference?
Choosing Preschool and Kindergarten Homeschool Curriculum
Kolbe Academy Home School
Christian Liberty Press
This Curriculum Will Teach the Kids, Wash the Dishes AND Do the Laundry!
Free to Learn: Introducing Steiner Waldorf Earkt Childhood Education
Life of Fred
Charlotte Mason Help
Wisconsin Connections Academy
English from the Roots Up
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
Cuisenaire Rods Multi-Pack
Flip Over Math Manipulatives
A Child's Story of America
Designed to provoke thought, professional growth and provide a forum for discussion of major issues & ideas in education.
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work
The new introduction to Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work by Lee Havis, executive director of the International Montessori Society, discusses the changes that have taken place in Montessori education within recent years.
An updated appendix of Montessori periodicals, courses, societies, films, and teaching materials.
A revised bibliography of books by and about Maria Montessori.
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
What draws parents and educators toward Waldorf Education today? "Waldorf Education - A Family Guide" offers a "first look" for parents and educators into the history, philosophy, curriculum, and traditions of this unique education. This comprehensive book is a collection of articles describing the world of Waldorf Education - the fastest growing independent school movement in the world.
Diana Waring--History Alive!
Smart Mouth is a quick-thinking shout-it-out hilarious word game that helps build vocabulary skills. It includes variations of the rules for category play and for younger players. Players slide the Letter Getter forward and back to get two letters. The first player to shout out a word of five or more letters using those letters wins the round. The game includes tips for teachers. This is a fun game to play with children and adults together.
Noah Webster's Reading Handbook
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
The Letter Factory Game
Reading Made Easy
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Life in America
Dr. Montessori's Own Handbook
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
This collection is the clearest introduction to the ideas of Waldorf education currently available. "Rhythms of Learning" contains Steiner's most important lectures on teaching and child development. It is an excellent resource for everyone interested in taking education successfully into the 21st century.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.